PALS and K-6
Mr. Tracey Arbuthnott
Mrs. Dustine Vicic
Mrs. Mary Powell, Financial Secretary
Mrs. Shauna Delainey, Secretary
The Glen Allan parents and staff strongly believe that every child is unique and special. Our goal is to help every child acquire the confidence, knowledge, skills, and positive attitudes necessary to achieve personal and academic success.
At Glen Allan, students are encouraged to follow a path of excellence by embracing the four "A's" of learning:
- Academics: Maximizing student achievement
- Athletics: Developing healthy bodies and active lifestyles
- Arts: Nourishing each child's artistic spirit
- Active Citizenship: Developing leadership skills
Creating tracks to excellence while challenging and cherishing every child.
To enable students to be creative, critical thinkers who are prepared to cope with the challenges of our changing world.
Staff, parents, and students are committed to a partnership supporting strong student effort and achievement in all areas, including social, emotional, academic, physical, and creative growth.
- Education is a shared responsibility where all students have the opportunity to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.
- Staff and parents nurture the many talents in our students.
- Staff approach teaching concepts, subject matter, and disciplines in a variety of ways.
- Students are responsible for maximizing their learning opportunities.
- Students, parents, and teachers work cooperatively to ensure students' skills, processes, and knowledge develop and grow.
- Students will become responsible problem solvers and critical, creative thinkers who demonstrate moral and ethical behaviour.
- Students have a right to a safe, secure, and positive school environment.
- Members of our school community endorse lifelong learning.
2017-18 Supply Lists
Programs and Services
Childcare Services (school run)
This service is a part of Glen Allan Elementary, but is an independent business under the governance of Myrna Prosser. Glen Allan Out of School Care offers a before and after school care program for children from Kindergarten to Grade 6. For more information, please call 780-467-5312 or visit https://www.gaosc.wordpress.com